Philadelphia's Skyline is the Envy of the Country

Philadelphia's Skyline is the Envy of the Country
Philly. Heaven on Earth

Hot Time in Philly


Whew! It's really hott in Philly today! Well, it's not really the heat, it's the humidity. LOL.

To cool off here in Philadelphia, you need a water ice. Philadelphia is known for it's pretezel and delicious water ice. You can find a water ice stand on just about every corner here in Philly.

I think that it's part of Philadelphia's charter that everyone must have at least 2 water ices every 5 days between the months of May and September. Well, it should be part of the charter, anyway.

I'm doing my part. I have a Philly water ice 3 times of week.
Usually, I go to a Rita's water ice stand. You can click here to find a Rita's stand near you. And, for Philly's sake, stay cool!

No comments: